Office of the LGBT Liaison
TheLGBT Liaison for the City of Somerville acts as the emissary between the Mayor’s Office and the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender communities of Somerville. The Office provides information, referral services, guidance, coordination, and technical assistance to the City and its residents on initiatives intended to serve the LGBT community. The LGBT Liaison also works to eliminate prejudice and discrimination based on sexual orientation, gender identity, and gender expression in the City of Somerville.
You should contact the LGBT Liaison if you:
- Are an LGBT resident of Somerville
- Have an LGBT child in Somerville's school system
- Want to get involved in local government
- Have a concern about LGBT health, safety or rights in Somerville
- Need LGBT resources
- Would like to host an event with LGBT people in Somerville
E-mail lgbtissuessomervillema [dot] gov
Telephone: 617-625-6600 ext. 2400
Checkout our links along the right side. Please note that these organizations are not affiliated with the City of Somerville, but are resources that LGBT residents of Somerville may find helpful.