Somerville Climate Forward is a set of implementable actions that will reduce Somerville’s contribution to climate change and prepare the City for...
- Celebrate Somerville’s Haitian Community, July 6
- Eastbound Traffic on Somerville Ave. to be Restored Monday, June 10; New Daytime Detour Begins Late June
- Two Affordable Rental Units Available: 38 Day Street & 1119-1133 Broadway
- Celebrate Arts, Culture, and Local Business in Ball Square on June 15
- Somerville Police Department Awarded "Accreditation" Status
- Hillside Park Gas Work, Parking Restrictions Through July
- Giles Park Gas Work, Parking Restrictions Through July
- Pearson Rd. & Dearborn Rd. Gas Work, Parking Restrictions Through August
- Upland Rd. Eversource Gas Main Work: Mid-May Through Early July
- Medford St. Bridge to Close Friday, May 17, 2019, Through Spring 2020
- Medford St. Between School St. and Walnut St. to Close April 6 and 7 for Homans Building Demolition
- Broadway Bridge Closure Management Plan
Programs & Initiatives
Each May the Somerville Historic Preservation Commission partners with other local organizations to host events honoring Somerville's history...
Public meeting of the Somerville Commission for Women.
This is a public meeting of the Zoning Board of Appeals.
Public meeting of the Somerville Redevelopment Authority.