The goal is to increase the Somerville community's capacity to engage in climate action.
- Sacramento St. Underpass, Between Beacon St. and Somerville Ave., to Close for 3 Months for Accessibility Improvements
- Community Meeting to Discuss Central Hill Campus Plan, July 22
- City Seeking Members for Boards and Commissions
- Fish Consumption Advisory: Alewife Brook & Little River Carp Contaminated with PCB
- Pedestrian Path at Former Powder House Community School to Close for Approximately 4 Months for Park Construction, Beginning in Mid-to-Late July
- Prescott St. Gas Work, Parking Restrictions Through September
- Spring Hill Terr. Gas Work, Parking Restrictions Through August 18
- Hillside Park Gas Work, Parking Restrictions Through July
- Giles Park Gas Work, Parking Restrictions Through July
- Pearson Rd. & Dearborn Rd. Gas Work, Parking Restrictions Through August
- Osgood St. and Laurel Ter. Gas Work, Parking Restrictions Through August 20
- Medford St. Bridge to Close Friday, May 17, 2019, Through Spring 2020
Programs & Initiatives
The City of Somerville is committed to rodent control and public education. Together, we can combat this fact of city life.
This is a public meeting of the Zoning Board of Appeals.
City Hall Hours & Address
Monday - Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Dial 311 (617-666-3311 outside Somerville) - 24/7