The vaccine is being provided free of charge to all individuals, regardless of insurance or immigration status.
- City of Somerville Residential Eviction Moratorium Extended to September 15
- Dedicated Bus Lane Pilot Program on Mystic Ave. (Rt. 38) Begins Mon., 6/21
- City FY22 Budget Meetings to Continue in Virtual Format
- City Buildings Reopening to the Public July 12, Many City Services Still Available Online
- City of Somerville Proposes Extending Local Residential Eviction Moratorium
Programs & Initiatives
SomervilleMA/COVIDBizHelp aims to be a place for businesses to access resources, information, and support in this difficult time.
Pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, this meeting of the Somerville High School Building...
City Hall Hours & Address
Monday - Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Dial 311 (617-666-3311 outside Somerville) - 24/7