Fall 2019 ResiStat Meeting Schedule Announced
ResiStat Meetings for All Seven Wards Will Be Held in the Month of October
Mayor Joseph A. Curtatone and the City Council invite residents to attend the fall ResiStat Community Meetings of 2019. These meetings are held twice a year in each of Somerville’s seven wards to share the latest City news, data, and neighborhood updates with residents, and provide an opportunity for residents, elected officials, and City staff to talk with one another.
ResiStat is a great way to get an overview of what’s happening in your neighborhood and ask questions about issues that are important to you. A social half hour before the meeting and time after the meeting provide an opportunity for one-on-one chats. Pizza and kid-friendly, healthy snacks will also be served.
Interpretation into Spanish, Portuguese, and Haitian Creole will be provided upon request. Please call 311 at 617-666-3311 to request interpretation.
Fall 2019 ResiStat Meeting Schedule
- Ward 6 (greater Davis Sq. neighborhood): Wed., Oct. 2, Somerville Community Baptist Church, 31 College Ave.
- Ward 2 (S. Union Sq., Perry and Lincoln Park neighborhoods, Beacon St. area): Thurs., Oct. 3, Argenziano School Cafeteria, 290 Washington St.
- Ward 5 (Magoun Sq., NE Ball Sq., Cedar & Lowell St. areas, NW Porter Sq.): Thurs., Oct. 10, Kennedy School Caafeteria, 5 Cherry St.
- Ward 1 (East Somerville, Assembly Sq.): Wed., Oct. 16, East Somerville Community School Auditorium, 50 Cross St.
- Ward 3 (N. Union Sq., Prospect Hill, Spring Hill, Central Hill): Thurs., Oct 17, Somerville High School Auditorium, 81 Highland Ave.
- Ward 7 (West Somerville, Teele Sq.): Wed., Oct. 23, West Somerville Neighborhood School Cafeteria, 177 Powder House Blvd.
- Ward 4 (Winter Hill, Ten Hills): Thurs., Oct. 24, Healey School Cafeteria, 5 Meacham St.
Individuals with disabilities who need auxiliary aids and services for effective communication, written materials in alternative formats, or reasonable modifications in policies and procedures, in order to access the programs and activities of the City of Somerville or to attend meetings, should contact Nency Salamoun, at 617-625-6600 x2323 or [email protected].