Mayor Joseph A. Curtatone and the Board of Aldermen invite residents to the Spring 2018 ResiStat Community Meetings, a twice-yearly effort to share the latest City news, data, and neighborhood updates directly with residents and gather their feedback. ResiStat is more than a great way to get an overview of what’s happening specifically in your neighborhood as well as citywide. The social time before and after the meetings also offer an easy opportunity to talk one-on-one with the Mayor, your Aldermen, and City staff and police—and to connect with your neighbors. (We serve pizza and kid-friendly, healthy snacks to make it more fun to come and chat.)
Refreshments will be served at a meet-and-greet before each meeting. Interpretation into Spanish, Portuguese, and Haitian Creole will be provided at every meeting. For more information about ResiStat, or with any questions, contact ResiStat Coordinator, Meghann Ackerman, at [email protected]llema.gov
or 617-625-6600 ext. 2120.
Spring 2018 ResiStat Meeting Schedule
Meetings run from 6:30 to 8 p.m., with refreshments at 6 p.m.
- Ward 6: Tuesday, May 8, TAB Building Senior Center Room, 167 Holland St.
- Ward 5: Monday, May 14, Kennedy School, 5 Cherry St.
- Ward 7: Monday, May 14, West Somerville Neighborhood School, 177 Powder House Blvd.
- Ward 1: Wednesday, May 30, East Somerville Community School Auditorium, 50 Cross St.
- Ward 2: Tuesday, May 22, Argenziano School, 290 Washington St.
- Ward 4: Thursday, May 31, Healey School, 5 Meacham St.
- Ward 3: Tuesday, June 5, Somerville High School Library, 81 Highland Ave. (enter through the Field House doors)
Individuals with disabilities who need auxiliary aids and services for effective communication, written materials in alternative formats, or reasonable modifications in policies and procedures, in order to access the programs and activities of the City of Somerville or to attend meetings, should contact Nency Salamoun, at 617-625-6600 x2323 or [email protected].