Spring 2019 ResiStat Meeting Schedule Announced
Mayor Joseph A. Curtatone and the City Council invite residents to attend the first ResiStat Community Meetings of 2019. These meetings are held twice a year in each of Somerville’s seven Wards to share the latest City news, data, and neighborhood updates with residents and provide an opportunity for residents, elected officials, and City staff to talk with each other.
ResiStat is a great way to get an overview of what’s happening in your neighborhood and ask about issues important to you. A social half hour before the meeting and time after the meeting provide an easy opportunity for one-on-one chats. (Pizza and kid-friendly, healthy snacks will be served too.)
Interpretation into Spanish, Portuguese, and Haitian Creole will be provided upon request. Please call 311 to request interpretation.
For more information about ResiStat, or with any questions, contact ResiStat Coordinator, Taylor Ko, at [email protected] or 617-625-6600 ext. 2620.
Spring 2019 ResiStat Meeting Schedule
- Ward 6 (greater Davis Sq. neighborhood): Wed., May 1, Somerville Community Baptist Church, 31 College Ave.
- Ward 7 (West Somerville, Teele Sq.): Wed., May 8, West Somerville Neighborhood School cafeteria, 177 Powder House Blvd.
- Ward 5 (Magoun Sq., NE Ball Sq., Cedar & Lowell St. areas, NW Porter Sq.): Mon., May 13, Kennedy School cafeteria, 5 Cherry St.
- Ward 2 (S. Union Sq., Perry and Lincoln Park neighborhoods, Beacon St. area): Wed., May 15, Public Safety Building, 220 Washington St.
- Ward 3 (N. Union Sq., Prospect Hill, Spring Hill, Central Hill): Thu., May 16, Somerville High School cafeteria, 81 Highland Ave.
- Ward 1 (East Somerville, Assembly Sq.): Tues., May 21, East Somerville Community School Auditorium, 50 Cross St.
- Ward 4 (Winter Hill, Ten Hills): Thurs., May 30, Healey School, 5 Meacham St.
Individuals with disabilities who need auxiliary aids and services for effective communication, written materials in alternative formats, or reasonable modifications in policies and procedures, in order to access the programs and activities of the City of Somerville or to attend meetings, should contact the City’s ADA Coordinator, Nency Salamoun, at [email protected] or 617-625-6600 ext. 2323.