Snow Emergency in Effect, Parking Ban Lifting On a Rolling Basis
Last updated 3/2/15, 9:45 a.m.
- The parking ban remains in effect, and is being lifted on a rolling basis (click here for a list of streets where it has been lifted). Even if the ban has been lifted on your street, plows working the storm need 12 feet of clearance between parked cars. If there is not 12 feet of clearance, in most cases the car on the even side will be towed (unless otherwise posted). Click here for more information.
- Parking ban remains in effect but is being lifted on a rolling basis. Click HERE for a list of streets where the ban has been lifted.
- School lots are available for overnight weekday parking but only between the hours of 6 p.m. and 7 a.m.
- Latest Updates: Get the latest updates on snow emergency HERE.
- Prevent roof collapse: More than 9 feet of snow has fallen in the past few weeks. Please safely check your roof for snow and have it cleared to prevent damage or collapse. More info here.
- More safety info: click here.
- Contact us: If you have non-emergency questions, call 311
(617-666-3311) or visit our Facebook and Twitter feeds. For any emergencies, always call 911.
View Snow Safety Warnings and Tips