Somerville Climate Forward is a set of implementable actions that will reduce Somerville’s contribution to climate change and prepare the City for...
- City’s SomerStreets Program Returns for 2019 First Event of the Season along East Broadway on June 2
- Somerville Arts Council’s Third Annual “Big Gay Dance Party” in Union Square Saturday, June 1
- Conway Park Contamination and PIP Plan Information Session 5/29
- Reminder: Medford St. Bridge Closes 5/17 Through Spring 2020 for GLX Work
- Public Meeting to Discuss Next Phase of Construction on Somerville Ave., June 4
- Upland Rd. Eversource Gas Main Work: Mid-May Through Early July
- Eversource Gas Work on Thorndike St. (Between Howard St. and the Community Path) Through May 2019
- Medford St. Bridge to Close Friday, May 17, 2019, Through Spring 2020
- Medford St. Between School St. and Walnut St. to Close April 6 and 7 for Homans Building Demolition
- Preston Rd. Gas Main Construction 4/15-5/27
- Chester Ave. & Alston St. Eversource Gas Main Work Through 6/3, Some Parking Restrictions Possible
- Broadway Bridge Closure Management Plan
Programs & Initiatives
Each May the Somerville Historic Preservation Commission partners with other local organizations to host events honoring Somerville's history...
Annual Observance of Memorial Day as we honor and remember our fallen heroes.
Join us for this moving musical tribute to the brave men and women who have made the ultimate...
A reception, with light refreshments, will be followed by the 24th annual ceremony to honor 8...