Somerville Climate Forward is a set of implementable actions that will reduce Somerville’s contribution to climate change and prepare the City for...
- Community Preservation Committee Survey: How Do You Think Funds Should Be Spent?
- Somerville Spring Cleanup Scheduled for Saturday, May 4
- Open Letter from Mayor Curtatone and Superintendent Skipper on Education Reform
- 7-Month Washington St. Bridge Closure Starts Monday, April 8; Shuttle Service Starts Tuesday, April 9
- Third Annual SustainaVille Week Celebrates the Environment and Going Green, April 27-May 4
- Medford St. Between School St. and Walnut St. to Close April 6 and 7 for Homans Building Demolition
- Preston Rd. Gas Main Construction 4/15-5/27
- Chester Ave. & Alston St. Eversource Gas Main Work Through 6/3, Some Parking Restrictions Possible
- Broadway Bridge Closure Management Plan
- Somerville Ave. Utility & Streetscape Improvements Project Updates
- 2018 Paving, Patching, and Sealing Schedule
- Somerville High School Building Project Updates
Programs & Initiatives
The Summer Jobs Program gives City youth an opportunity to work within the community during the summer months.
The City of Somerville has been working to produce a strategic plan to guide its safe streets...
This is a meeting of the Somerville Arts Council Board.
The historic West Branch of the Somerville Public Library is located at 40 College Avenue in...