Support local businesses in Magoun Sq. and Ball Sq. and win prizes!
- Somerville Health and Human Services Department Equips All Municipal Buildings with Narcan
- Somerville’s Expanded “Community Choice Electricity” Program will Provide Lower Costs, More Renewable Energy
- Somerville Parks & Recreation Announces New, Family-Friendly Field Trips
- WSNS Schoolyard Design Community Meeting Wednesday, December 11
- Winter Hill Community Meeting on Vacant Star Market Site: Tuesday, December 17
- Medford St. Bridge to Close Friday, May 17, 2019, Through Spring 2020
- Medford St. Between School St. and Walnut St. to Close April 6 and 7 for Homans Building Demolition
- Broadway Bridge Closure Management Plan
- Somerville Ave. Utility & Streetscape Improvements Project Updates
- 2018 Paving, Patching, and Sealing Schedule
- Somerville High School Building Project Updates
Programs & Initiatives
Whether you need help shoveling, or you're a teen looking to make cash, the Teen Snow Shoveling Program is here to help.
Public Hearing: City Council Traffic and Parking Committee of the Whole & Traffic Commission Joint Public Hearing on Broadway Bus/Bicycle Lanes
The City Council Traffic and Parking Committee of the Whole and the Traffic Commission invite...
This is a meeting of the Somerville Arts Council Board.
The Somerville City Council Committee on Land Use, and the Somerville Planning Board,...