In late June, 2018, the City of Somerville will be performing signal timing changes in Davis Sq. to reduce wait times for everyone.
- Somerville UrbanAg Blog: Not All Non-Native Plants Pose an Invasive Threat (But Black Swallow-Wort Does)
- Hoyt Sullivan Playground Ribbon Cutting August 24
- Combined Sewer Overflow (CSO) Event on 14 August 2018 at 2:05 PM at SOM001A on the Alewife Brook
- GLX Community Meeting to Discuss Upcoming Bridge Closures, August 29
- Medford St. Closed from Highland to Walnut Through 9/17 for Gas Main Installation
- UPDATE: Community Path Closure for Drainage & Retaining Wall Upgrades (Through Early November)
- Somerville Ave. Utility & Streetscape Improvements Project Updates
- Davis Sq. Signal Pattern Changes
- Cross St: Gas Work Through August, Expect Parking Restrictions, Brief Service Interruptions
- Wallace St. Gas Work from Holland to Broadway (June 11 to End of October, Expect Delays, Parking Restrictions)
- Traffic and Parking Restrictions on Powder House Blvd. 4/19 through Aug. 2018 for Gas Work
Programs & Initiatives
Looking for a way to jump into spring? Want to get out and about as a family? We’ve got the perfect opportunity!
Our annual SomerMovie Fest is back with free, family-friendly films starting just after sunset...
Inclement weather cancels. Call 311 (617-666-3311) for updates the day of the event.
An affordable re-sale homeownership opportunity is available for eligible households with income...