Each May the Somerville Historic Preservation Commission partners with other local organizations to host events honoring Somerville's history...
- Community Preservation Committee Survey: How Do You Think Funds Should Be Spent?
- Somerville Spring Cleanup Scheduled for Saturday, May 4
- Open Letter from Mayor Curtatone and Superintendent Skipper on Education Reform
- 7-Month Washington St. Bridge Closure Starts Monday, April 8; Shuttle Service Starts Tuesday, April 9
- Third Annual SustainaVille Week Celebrates the Environment and Going Green, April 27-May 4
- Medford St. Between School St. and Walnut St. to Close April 6 and 7 for Homans Building Demolition
- Preston Rd. Gas Main Construction 4/15-5/27
- Chester Ave. & Alston St. Eversource Gas Main Work Through 6/3, Some Parking Restrictions Possible
- Broadway Bridge Closure Management Plan
- Somerville Ave. Utility & Streetscape Improvements Project Updates
- 2018 Paving, Patching, and Sealing Schedule
- Somerville High School Building Project Updates
Programs & Initiatives
Somerville Climate Forward is a set of implementable actions that will reduce Somerville’s contribution to climate change and prepare the City for...
The Director of the Water & Sewer Department will hold an information session, followed by a...
The City of Somerville in conjunction with the State's Office of Campaign and Political Finance...
The next phase of traffic calming improvements to Powder House Boulevard is detailed in the...