Whether you need help shoveling, or you're a teen looking to make cash, the Teen Snow Shoveling Program is here to help.
- 3/31/20 COVID-19 Update and Information on the CARE Act
- Somerville’s Bridge Hopper Shuttles to Suspend Service Starting April 1
- 3/28/20 Update on COVID-19 and a Reminder on Staying Safe if You Go Out
- COVID-19 Update from Mayor Curtatone & City Staff (March 26, 2020)
- Start of Street Sweeping Delayed and Updates on Other City Services
- Non-Essential Construction Suspended in Somerville
- Berkeley St. Eversource Gas Work Through Spring 2020
- Holland St. Eversource Gas Work Through Summer 2020
- Pearl St. National Grid Gas Work Through Spring 2020
- Somerville Junction Park Parking Lot Closure (Central St. to Centre St.) Begins 12/16 for GLX Work
- Medford St. Bridge to Close Friday, May 17, 2019, Through Spring 2020
Programs & Initiatives
SomervilleMA/COVIDBizHelp aims to be a place for businesses to access resources, information, and support in this difficult time.
Mayor Joseph A. Curtatone and Cedar Murdock Partners, LLC are pleased to announce four (4)...
This is a public meeting of the Board of Health
Public meeting of the Urban Forestry Committee. See description for details.