SomervilleMA/COVIDBizHelp aims to be a place for businesses to access resources, information, and support in this difficult time.
- City Installing Protected Bike Lanes on Wellington Bridge This Fall as Part of COVID-19 Mobility Response
- Somerville Public Schools Reopening Town Hall, 9/21
- One Case of West Nile Virus Confirmed in Somerville; City Now Considered ‘High Risk’
- Take a Quick Survey to Help Prioritize Community Preservation Act Spending
- Somerville to Monitor Wastewater for Evidence of COVID-19
Programs & Initiatives
A proactive Parks Tree Health Program focusing on Somerville-owned parks and delivering the best arboreal practices to promote healthy tree growth.
The mobile testing unit will accept patients by appointment at roaming locations.
This is a public meeting of the Somerville Commission for Persons with Disabilities. The meeting...
Public meeting of the Conservation Commission. The meeting will be held virtually in compliance...