The vaccine is being provided free of charge to all individuals, regardless of insurance or immigration status.
- City of Somerville Seeks Members for Vision Zero Working Group
- Joint Statement on Justice for George Floyd
- Virtual Meeting to Discuss Kensington Connector Revitalization Designs, May 3
- Somerville Community Preservation Plan Hearing & Application Workshop, April 28
- Public Hearing: FY2022 Water & Sewer Rates, May 3
Programs & Initiatives
SomervilleMA/COVIDBizHelp aims to be a place for businesses to access resources, information, and support in this difficult time.
This is a public meeting of the Somerville HS Building Committee The meeting will be held...
Public meeting of the Somerville Historic Preservation Commission. The meeting will be held...
City Hall Hours & Address
Monday - Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Dial 311 (617-666-3311 outside Somerville) - 24/7