Each May the Somerville Historic Preservation Commission partners with other local organizations to host events honoring Somerville's history...
- Spring 2019 ResiStat Meeting Schedule Announced
- West Branch Library Renovation Groundbreaking, Thursday, April 25, 11:30 a.m.
- 2019 Roll Call of Heroes Memorial Day Remembrance Ceremony: Sun., May 26 at 4 p.m.
- City of Somerville Seeking Climate Forward Ambassadors
- Community Preservation Committee Survey: How Do You Think Funds Should Be Spent?
- Medford St. Between School St. and Walnut St. to Close April 6 and 7 for Homans Building Demolition
- Preston Rd. Gas Main Construction 4/15-5/27
- Chester Ave. & Alston St. Eversource Gas Main Work Through 6/3, Some Parking Restrictions Possible
- Broadway Bridge Closure Management Plan
- Somerville Ave. Utility & Streetscape Improvements Project Updates
- 2018 Paving, Patching, and Sealing Schedule
- Somerville High School Building Project Updates
Programs & Initiatives
Somerville Climate Forward is a set of implementable actions that will reduce Somerville’s contribution to climate change and prepare the City for...
Join the Somerville Conservation Commission and ...
Celebrate spring by helping Somerville grow!
Curious how you can be a part of Somerville’s sustainable future?