The Biosafety Committee works to protect the health, safety, and the general welfare of Somerville residents. The Committee promotes the development of clean and pollution-free industry through the regulation of the research and use of recombinant deoxyribonucleic acid (“rDNA”) and biological agents.
- Colin Zeigler, HHS Desginee, email@example.com
- Vithal Deshpande, OSE Representative, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Capt. Sullivan, Fire Chief, email@example.com
- Tom Galligani, SPCD Rep, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alex Vira, Mayoral Appointment, email@example.com
- Academic Expert ― Vacant
- Mayoral Appointment #2 ― Vacant
The Biosafety Committee typically meets once per month.
Please submit website feedback using this form. Be sure to include:
Thank you for your feedback!