- If you are sick, stay home.
- Consider visiting parks at less busy times. If there are too many people to practice social distancing, go home and come back at another time.
- When you are out, always stay 6 feet away from anyone who does not live in your household.
- Parks and fields are open, but team sports – including pickup games – are not allowed.
- Kicking a ball with another person or member of your household is OK.
- Do not arrange playdates or social gatherings at parks. Even people who seem well can be spreading the virus.
- Dog owners should stay 6 feet away from other owners at all times and should not pet others' dogs.
- Community gardeners should garden alone and stay 6 feet away from other gardeners at all times. Tools should not be shared. Use hand sanitizer before and after opening gates.
- Follow CDC recommendations for staying safe. Wash your hands after being outside.
We are in this together. Please do your part to keep our community healthy. Learn more about COVID-19 safety and social distancing at somervillema.gov/Coronavirus.