Jun 30, 2022, 5:00 pmPursuant to Chapter 22 of the Acts of 2022, this meeting of the Charter Review Committee will be conducted via remote participation. TO...
About the Event
Walk-ins welcome, or pre-register here. Free ice cream and a $25 gift card for each vaccination. Pediatricians will be on site to answer your questions. The Pfizer vaccine will be available for all people 5 years and up, and boosters will be available for all people 12 years and up. The clinic is free, regardless of immigration status or health insurance. Identification is not required.
All people 5 years and older are eligible to receive the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.
You are eligible to receive a Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine booster if are 12 years or older, and:
- You received your second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine at least 5 months ago, or
- You received the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine at least 2 months ago.
You are eligible for a second booster dose if you:
- You are 50 years or older AND you received your third dose of the Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine at least 4 months ago
- You are 12 years or older AND are immunocompromised AND you received your third dose of the Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine at least 4
- You received your second dose of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine at least four months ago.
If you have questions or need additional assistance, please call 311 (617-666-3311).
Need special assistance? Request accommodations