These meetings are open to the public and all are welcome.
About the Event
Walk-ins welcome, or pre-register here. Free ice cream and a $25 gift card for each vaccination. Pediatricians will be on site to answer your questions. The Pfizer vaccine will be available for all people 5 years and up, and boosters will be available for all people 12 years and up. The clinic is free, regardless of immigration status or health insurance. Identification is not required.
All people 5 years and older are eligible to receive the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.
You are eligible to receive a Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine booster if are 12 years or older, and:
- You received your second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine at least 5 months ago, or
- You received the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine at least 2 months ago.
You are eligible for a second booster dose if you:
- You are 50 years or older AND you received your third dose of the Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine at least 4 months ago
- You are 12 years or older AND are immunocompromised AND you received your third dose of the Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine at least 4
- You received your second dose of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine at least four months ago.
If you have questions or need additional assistance, please call 311 (617-666-3311).
If applicable, any related agendas, minutes, audio/video recordings, and other materials will appear here.
Somerville Citizenship Day will be held on Saturday, December 3rd at St. Anthony’s at 12 Properzi Way, Somerville, MA 02143. Staff from Project Citizenship will be available to offer free legal…
The City of Somerville’s Racial and Social Justice (RSJ) Department is leading a community-driven initiative to reimagine policing and public safety across the city. A series of in-person and…
Pursuant to Chapter 107 of the Acts of 2022, this public meeting will be conducted via remote participation.
Please register for Scholarship Committee Meeting on Dec 6, 2022 6:00 PM EST at…
Please submit website feedback using this form. Be sure to include:
Thank you for your feedback!