City of Somerville Launches Call-In Lines for COVID-19 Vaccine Information
The City of Somerville has launched phone lines that residents can call to listen to recorded updates on COVID-19 vaccine information. Five lines, each with a different language, are available. Because vaccination information is changing rapidly, these lines will be updated frequently and will only provide the latest information. For additional vaccine information, sign up for City alerts and visit the websites listed below.
Vaccine Info Line Numbers
- English Vaccine Info Line: 617-591-3251
- Spanish Vaccine Info Line: 617-591-3252
- Portuguese Vaccine Info Line: 617-591-3253
- Haitian Creole Vaccine Info Line: 617-591-3254
- Nepali Vaccine Info Line: 617-591-3255
Useful COVID-19 Vaccine Websites
- The State’s www.mass.gov/covidvaccine website is updated often with statewide information. Visit it to find out when and where you can get vaccinated.
- Visit www.somervillema.gov/covidvaccine for general vaccine updates, info sessions, FAQs, and more localized updates as they become available.
Sign up for Vaccine and Covid Alerts
You can sign up for COVID-19 and general City alerts via phone, text, and email at www.somervillema.gov/alerts; make sure to sign up for each method you can receive. If you would like to sign up for occasional vaccine updates by phone, visit www.somervillema.gov/covidvaccine.
Individuals with disabilities who need auxiliary aids and services for effective communication (i.e., CART, ASL), written materials in alternative formats, or reasonable modifications in policies and procedures in order to access the programs and activities of the City of Somerville or to attend meetings should contact Nency Salamoun in advance at 617-625-6600 x2323 or [email protected].