Historic Somerville Merchandise on Sale for Holiday Season
Just in time to complete your holiday shopping, the Somerville Historic Preservation Commission has “Preserving Somerville” merchandise available for sale. All merchandise can be viewed on the Commission’s website atwww.somervillema.gov/historicshop, and a list of available items is below.
All items are available for purchase online by credit card and pick-up at City Hall, 93 Highland Avenue. Checks should be made payable to “City of Somerville- Historic Celebration Fund.” Arrangements may also be made for mailing or delivery of items within Somerville, by contacting in advance Brandon Wilson at [email protected], or 617-625-6600 ext. 2500.
For more information, contact Brandon Wilson at [email protected], 617-625-6600 ext. 2500.
Items for Sale
“First American Flag” Bundle: $25
- The First American Flag: Revisiting the Grand Union at Prospect Hill book by Byron DeLear
- Grand Union Flag lapel pin on a card with historic text
- Mini Grand Union Flag
“Preserving Somerville” T-Shirt Bundle
- Tote bag and a short-sleeve t-shirt: $25
- Tote bag and a long-sleeve short: $30
- The First American Flag: Revisiting the Grand Union at Prospect Hill by Byron DeLear: $19.99
- Brief History of Somerville, by Dee Morris and Dora St. Martin: $20.99
- Prospect Hill Tower Pin with text, handmade by local artist: $20
- Mini Grand Union Flags: $5
- First Flag Lapel Pins with text: $5
- Totes (red or natural): $15
- Preserving Somerville” shirts
- Short-sleeve T-Shirt (multiple colors, men and women’s sizes): $15
- Long-sleeve Shirt (multiple colors, men and women’s sizes): $20
- “Historic Images of Somerville” afghan: $65 (afghan is fully washable)