Somerville Public Schools Reopening Town Hall, 10/29
The Somerville Public Schools and the City of Somerville will be jointly hosting a second online Schools Reopening Town Hall on local efforts related to the 2020/2021 school year amid the coronavirus pandemic, including updates on building ventilation efforts and COVID-19 testing plans. The meeting is scheduled for Thursday, October 29, at 6 p.m. Spanish, Portuguese, and Haitian Creole interpretation will be available.
Participate in the Town Hall online or by phone:
- The meeting will be hosted on the Zoom teleconferencing platform and there will also be an option to call into the meeting from a phone.
- Visit www.somervillema.gov/virtualtownhall at the start time of the meeting to join live or get call-in information.
- The Somerville Public Schools will also send meeting information via their alert system to all student families and conduct additional multilingual outreach via the School’s Somerville Family Learning Collaborative.
- Call-in information will also be available on the day of each meeting on City Cable TV and the Educational Channel (channels 13 & 15 on RCN, channels 15 & 22 on Comcast) or by calling 311.
Watch the Town Hall: The meeting will also be live-streamed. You can view the meeting on:
- City Cable TV and the Educational Channel (Channels 13 & 15 on RCN, Channels 15 & 22 on Comcast)
- City YouTube: youtube.com/SomervilleCityTV
- Via the City Website: somervillema.gov/TV (Select “Watch Live Stream”)
Individuals with disabilities who need auxiliary aids and services for effective communication, written materials in alternative formats, or reasonable modifications in policies and procedures, in order to access the programs and activities of the City of Somerville or to attend meetings, should contact Nency Salamoun, at 617-625-6600 x2323 or [email protected].