Virtual Public Hearing for 2023/24 Annual Action Plan Scheduled for Thursday, May 25
The City of Somerville will hold a virtual public hearing on the 2023-2024 One-Year Action Plan Draft on Thursday, May 25, 2023. Community members are invited to share their input on priority needs related to affordable housing, community development, and homelessness for grants funded by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) through the Community Development Block Grant Program, the Emergency Solutions Grant Program, and the HOME Program.
Members of the public can provide input at the public hearing or via written comment. The virtual hearing will take start at 6 p.m. Attendees can join online via Zoom or by phone.
How to Attend the Hearing
- Join online: attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6163782351823084380
- Join by phone: Dial (415) 655-0052 and use Access Code: 906-601-217
How to Comment
- Attend the hearing: Public comment is invited at the hearing. Please see the instructions for joining above.
- Submit written comment: If you cannot attend the hearing, written comments will be accepted from now until Monday, June 26th by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Public comments can also be received via mail at:
City of Somerville
Attn: Saketh Varikoti
Office of Community Development and Strategic Planning
93 Highland AvenueSomerville, MA 02143
How to Listen to Testimony On-demand
- The Public Hearing will be recorded and made available for later viewing by the City’s GovTV team. Watch on-demand with optional closed-captioning (select the CC icon) on YouTube.com/SomervilleCityTV.
- Or watch on cable TV at GovTV Comcast Ch. 22 and GovTV Astound (RCN) Ch. 13 & 613. Videos generally post within one to two business days of recording.
Persons with disabilities who need auxiliary aids and services for effective communication (i.e., CART, ASL), written materials in alternative formats, or reasonable modifications in policies and procedures in order to access the programs, activities, and meetings of the City of Somerville should please contact Adrienne Pomeroy in advance at 617-625-6600 x 2059or email@example.com.
The City of Somerville can provide you with an interpreter for free. To request an interpreter in your language, please contact the SomerViva Office of Immigrant Affairs at somervillema.gov/ContactSomerviva or call 311 (617-666-3311). All requests for accommodations should be made by the close of business on Tuesday, February 21.
Please submit website feedback using this form. Be sure to include:
Thank you for your feedback!