Procurement Resources and How-To Guides for Staff
Below is a listing of resources to help City staff to navigate through the procurement process:
Purchasing and Contracting Guides
- How to Buy Something for Less Than $10,000
- How to Buy Something From $10,000-$50,000
- How to Buy Something $50,000 or More
- How to Issue a Contract Amendment
- How to Issue a Contract Change Order
- How to Surplus Supplies
Purchasing and Contracting Resources
The City of Somerville’s Styrofoam Recycling program will return for all Somerville residents on Saturday, May 13, 2017. Residents may visit the Department of Public Works yard, located at 1 Franey Rd., between 9 a.m.
Mayor Joseph A. Curtatone and the Somerville Traffic and Parking Department remind all residents that regular street sweeping schedules officially resume Saturday, April 1, and continue through Dec. 31, 2017.