Fall 2018 ResiStat Meeting Schedule Announced
Mayor Joseph A. Curtatone and the Board of Aldermen invite residents to the Fall 2018 ResiStat Community Meetings, a twice-yearly effort to share the latest City news, data, and neighborhood updates directly with residents and gather their feedback. ResiStat is both a great way to learn more about what’s happening in your neighborhood and around Somerville and a chance to talk with elected officials, City staff, and neighbors. A social half hour before the meeting and time after the meeting provide an easy opportunity for one-on-one chats. (We serve pizza and kid-friendly, healthy snacks to make it more fun to come and chat.)
Seven neighborhood meetings, one in each ward, will be held in the coming weeks. Mayor Curtatone, ward and at-large aldermen, members of the Somerville Police Department, and City staff will discuss issues important to residents. Residents will also have time to ask about other issues important to them. With several large construction projects coming up or already in the works, this fall’s ResiStat meetings will heavily focus on construction.
Interpretation into Spanish, Portuguese, and Haitian Creole will be provided at every meeting.
For more information about ResiStat, or with any questions, contact ResiStat Coordinator, Meghann Ackerman, at [email protected] or 617-625-6600 ext. 2120.
Partial Fall 2018 ResiStat Meeting Schedule
Meetings run from 6:30 to 8 p.m., with refreshments at 6 p.m. Not sure which ward you live in? Find out with the MySomerville address lookup tool.
- Ward 1 (East Somerville, Assembly Sq.): Tues., Oct. 9, East Somerville Community School Auditorium, 50 Cross St.
- Ward 5 (Magoun Sq., NE Ball Sq., Cedar & Lowell St. areas, NW Porter Sq.): Mon., Oct. 22, The Center for Arts at the Armory, 191 Highland Ave. (New Location)
- Ward 2 (S. Union Sq., Perry and Lincoln Park neighborhoods, Beacon St. area): Tues., Oct. 30, Argenziano School, 290 Washington St.
- Ward 6 (greater Davis Sq. neighborhood): Thurs., Nov. 1, Spaces, 54 Chester St. (New Location)
- Ward 3 (N. Union Sq., Prospect Hill, Spring Hill, Central Hill): Wed., Nov. 7, Somerville High School cafeteria, 81 Highland Ave.
- Ward 4 (Winter Hill, Ten Hills): Tues., Nov. 13, Healey School, 5 Meacham St.
- Ward 7 (West Somerville, Teele Sq.): Thurs., Nov. 15, TAB Building, 167 Holland St. (New Location)
Individuals with disabilities who need auxiliary aids and services for effective communication, written materials in alternative formats, or reasonable modifications in policies and procedures, in order to access the programs and activities of the City of Somerville or to attend meetings, should contact the City’s ADA Coordinator, Nency Salamoun, at [email protected] or 617-625-6600 ext. 2323.