- Work in a 24-Hour-a-Day, State-of-the-Art enhanced 911 facility.
- Must be alert, calm, able to cope with emergencies, detail-oriented.
- Clear and distinct speech is essential.
- Experience with computer-aided dispatch and record-keeping preferred.
- CPR/First Responder Trained preferred.
- Bi-lingual, Bi-cultural experience a plus.
- Facility is handicap-accessible. Persons with disabilities encouraged to apply.
- Candidates must submit to a Criminal Record Check.
Send your resume and cover letter by August 24, 2018 to:
City Hall Personnel Office
93 Highland Avenue
Somerville MA 02143
Email: [email protected]
City of Somerville residents are especially encouraged to apply.
The City of Somerville is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability or any other protected category. Women, minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Auxiliary aids and services, written materials in alternative formats, and reasonable modifications in policies and procedures will be provided to qualified individuals with disabilities free of charge, upon request.
Individuals with disabilities who need auxiliary aids and services for effective communication, written materials in alternative formats, or reasonable modifications in policies and procedures, in order to access the programs and activities of the City of Somerville or to attend meetings, should contact the City’s ADA Coordinator, Nency Salamoun, at 617-625-6600 x2323 or [email protected].