Human Rights Commission
- Lara Versari
- Christopher Spicer Hankle
Somerville Human Rights Commission to Spotlight Immigrant Restaurant Owners In New Project (via The Tufts Daily)
From Librarian Kevin
Guides to Legal Rights and Protections of Massachusetts Residents:
- Small Business Employee Rights
- Department of Developmental Services Office of Human Rights
- The State Attorney General’s Guide to Landlord and Tenant Rights
- Advice for Renters (Somerville Mayor’s Office)
Check back for updates.
Somerville residents are encouraged to apply to join the Human Rights Commission. Applicants must be:
- Somerville residents
- Able to commit 5 hours per month
- Have an interest in advancing human rights in Somerville
To apply for this volunteer position, please email Latoya Saulters (Commissions Coordinator) at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Latoya Saulters, RSJ Commissions Coordinator, City of Somerville, 93 Highland Ave., Somerville, MA 02143 by Friday, September 8.
Please submit website feedback using this form. Be sure to include:
Thank you for your feedback!