Apr 20, 2021, 1:00 pmAgeless Grace is a fitness and wellness program consisting of 21 simple exercise tools designed for all ages and abilities. These exercises...
About the Event
Somerville residents and workers are invited to join a virtual/phone COVID-19 Vaccine Q&A on Monday, February 22 at 7 p.m. hosted by the Somerville Public Library, the Somerville Office of Health and Human Services, and the Cambridge Health Alliance.
During the virtual event, a panel including health care providers and health and human services staff will provide information about the COVID-19 vaccines including how the vaccine works, vaccine safety and efficacy, and what to expect when getting your COVID-19 vaccine. Participants will also have the opportunity to ask questions to the panel about the vaccines.
The City has also been holding vaccine info sessions in other languages. To view recordings or check for future events in Spanish, Portuguese, Haitian Kreyol, or Nepali, visit somervillema.gov/covidvaccine.
Join the COVID-19 Vaccine Q&A online or by phone:
- The meeting will be hosted on the Zoom teleconferencing platform and there will also be an option to call into the meeting from a phone.
- Visit www.somervillema.gov/virtualevents at the start time of the meeting to join live or get call-in information.
- Call-in information will also be available starting the afternoon of the meeting on City-run GovTV and EdTV (channels 13, 613 & 15 on RCN, channels 15 & 22 on Comcast) or by calling 311 at 617-666-3311
Watch: The meeting will be live-streamed and made available for later watching and on demand.
- Watch live on EdTV, or repeats at GovTV and EdTV (Channels 13, 613 & 15 on RCN, Channels 15 & 22 on Comcast)
- Watch live on the City’s Facebook page: facebook.com/SomervilleCity
- Watch live or on-demand at City YouTube: youtube.com/SomervilleCityTV
- Watch live via the City Website: somervillema.gov/TV (Select “Watch Live Stream”)
For more vaccine information, answers to your questions, or upcoming informational events, please visit the City website at www.somervillema.gov/covidvaccine. To find out when and where you can be vaccinated, visit the State’s website at www.mass.gov/covidvaccine.
Individuals with disabilities who need auxiliary aids and services for effective communication, written materials in alternative formats, or reasonable modifications in policies and procedures, in order to access the programs and activities of the City of Somerville or to attend meetings, should contact Nency Salamoun, at 617-625-6600 x2323 or [email protected].
Need special assistance? Request accommodations