Apr 20, 2021, 1:00 pmAgeless Grace is a fitness and wellness program consisting of 21 simple exercise tools designed for all ages and abilities. These exercises...
About the Event
Somerville residents and workers are invited to join a virtual (online and phone) COVID-19 Vaccine Q&A hosted by the Somerville Health and Human Services Department and the Cambridge Health Alliance.
During the virtual event, a panel including health care providers and Health and Human Services staff will provide information about the COVID-19 vaccines including how they work, vaccine safety and efficacy, what to expect when getting your COVID-19 vaccine, and when and how to get a vaccine. Participants will also have the opportunity to ask the panel questions about the vaccines.
The City has also been holding vaccine question and answer sessions in other languages. A Spanish language question and answer session is scheduled for April 21 at 7 p.m. For more information, visit somervillema.gov/virtualevents or call 311 (617-666-3311). To view recordings or check for future events in Spanish, Portuguese, Haitian Kreyol, or Nepali, visit somervillema.gov/vaccine.
Join the COVID-19 Vaccine Q&A
- Join on Zoom either online or from any phone: The meeting will be hosted via the teleconferencing platform Zoom. Participants can join online or call in from any phone. At the time of the meeting, go to tinyurl.com/CovidVaccineQA or dial 312-626-6799 and enter meeting ID 933 8892 8117. The link and call-in instructions will also be available at somervillema.gov/virtualevents.
- Join on Facebook Live: Visit the City’s Facebook page to join via Facebook Live: www.facebook.com/SomervilleCity
- Call-in information will also be available starting the afternoon of the meeting on City-run GovTV and EdTV (RCN Channels 13, 613 & 15 or, Comcast Channels 15 & 22) or by calling 311 at 617-666-3311.
The meeting will be live-streamed and made available for later watching and on-demand.
- Watch live and repeats on GovTV and EdTV (RCN Channels 13, 613 & 15 or, Comcast Channels 15 & 22)
- Watch live or on-demand on the City’s Facebook page: www.facebook.com/SomervilleCity
- Watch live or on-demand at City YouTube: www.youtube.com/SomervilleCityTV
- Watch live via the City website: somervillema.gov/TV (Select “Watch Live Stream”)
For more vaccine information, answers to your questions, to sign up for vaccine alerts, or see the calendar of upcoming informational events, please visit the City website at somervillema.gov/vaccine. To find out when and where you can be vaccinated, visit the State’s website at www.mass.gov/vaccine.
Persons with disabilities who need auxiliary aids and services for effective communication (i.e., CART, ASL), written materials in alternative formats, or reasonable modifications in policies and procedures in order to access the programs, activities, and meetings of the City of Somerville should please contact Nancy Bacci at 617-625-6600 x 2250 or [email protected].
Need special assistance? Request accommodations