Please join Councilor Lance Davis, the GreenSoul Organics team and the City of Somerville for a Neighborhood Meeting under SZO Section 15.1.3 to meet with the project proponents and discuss the…
About the Event
Hoy, miércoles 21 de abril, habrá una sesión informativa sobre la vacuna COVID-19 con la Alcaldía de Somerville, las escuelas públicas, The Welcome Project, y la Dra. Kathe Miller de Cambridge Health Alliance. Para unirse a la sesión, visite https://tinyurl.com/CovidVacunaReunion o marque 312-626-6799 y luego ingrese el código de acceso: 983 2522 5917 #. También puede unirse por Facebook Live en nuestra página de Facebook, www.facebook.com/SomervilleCiudad
Somerville residents and workers are invited to join a virtual (online and phone) COVID-19 Vaccine Q&A in Spanish hosted by the Somerville Office of Immigrant Affairs, Somerville Public Schools, The Welcome Project, and Cambridge Health Alliance.
During the virtual event, a panel including health care providers, city and school staff, and staff from community organizations will provide information about the COVID-19 vaccines including how the vaccine works, vaccine safety and efficacy, when and how to get a vaccine, and why the vaccine is important for our community. Participants will also have the opportunity to ask questions to the panel about the vaccines.
Join the Spanish COVID-19 Vaccine Q&A online or by phone:
- Join by Zoom either online or from any phone: The meeting will be hosted via the teleconferencing platform Zoom. Participants can join online or call in from any phone. At the time of the meeting, go to https://tinyurl.com/CovidVacunaReunion or dial 312-626-6799 and enter meeting ID 983 2522 5917. The link and call-in instructions will also be available at www.somervillema.gov/virtualevents.
- Join on Facebook Live: Visit facebook.com/SomervilleCiudad to join live via the City’s Facebook page.
- Call-in information will also be available starting the afternoon of the meeting on City-run GovTV and EdTV (RCN Channels 13, 613 & 15 or, Comcast Channels 15 & 22) or by calling 311 at 617-666-3311.
Watch: The meeting will be live-streamed and made available for later watching and on demand.
- Watch live and repeats on GovTV and EdTV (RCN Channels 13, 613 & 15 or, Comcast Channels 15 & 22)
- Watch live or on-demand on the City’s Facebook page: www.facebook.com/SomervilleCiudad
- Watch live or on-demand at City YouTube: www.youtube.com/SomervilleCityTV
- Watch live via the City website: www.somervillema.gov/TV (Select “Watch Live Stream”)
For more vaccine information, answers to your questions, or upcoming informational events, please visit the City website at somervillema.gov/vacuna. To find out when and where you can be vaccinated, visit the State’s website at mass.gov/vaccine.
Persons with disabilities who need auxiliary aids and services for effective communication (i.e., CART, ASL), written materials in alternative formats, or reasonable modifications in policies and procedures in order to access the programs, activities, and meetings of the City of Somerville should please contact Nancy Bacci at 617-625-6600 x 2250 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If applicable, any related agendas, minutes, audio/video recordings, and other materials will appear here.
Need special assistance? Request accommodations
Pursuant to Chapter 2 of the Acts of 2023, this meeting of a City Council Committee will be conducted via remote participation.
Pursuant to Chapter 2 of the Acts of 2023, this public meeting will be conducted via remote participation.
Please submit website feedback using this form. Be sure to include:
Thank you for your feedback!