May 25, 2022, 9:00 amWe will be bowling on Wednesday mornings from 9:00am - 11:00am on May 4th, May 11th, May 18th, and May 25th. Join us at Flatbread...
About the Event
Health and Human Services will be hosting several booster clinics over the next month (and beyond). At this time, only the Moderna booster is available. Additional clinics will be added to the calendar as supply and staffing allow.
Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Clinic: Wednesday December 15th- 12-2:00pm
Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Clinic: Monday December 20th- 2:30-5:00pm
Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Clinic: Wednesday December 22nd- 12-2:00pm
Clinics will be held at the City Hall Annex (50 Evergreen Ave). There are a few reminders:
• If you are asked to select a manufacturer preferred, select Moderna. Select the Annex location. While other clinic locations may appear, they are past clinics and it will list “no appointments available”.
• All clinics will be by registration only- No walk-ins will be available. Once appointments are full, the clinic will be closed and listed as “no appointments available”.
• If you need to cancel your appointment, please open your confirmation email and follow the cancelation option. Cancelation will open the appointment for others.
• Please come at your designated appointment time to prevent crowding in the building
• Bring your vaccine card
- If you received Pfizer or Moderna, you must be 6 months past your second dose
- If you received Johnson & Johnson, you must wait 2 months past your vaccine date
Please register using google chrome or above: https://home.color.com/vaccine/register/somerville?calendar=3beb4564-0c4...
Need special assistance? Request accommodations