Hadley and Oliver begin to fall for each other on their flight from New York to London. The probability of ever finding each other again seems impossible, but love - and London - may have a way of…
About the Event
Health and Human Services will be hosting several booster clinics over the next month (and beyond). At this time, only the Moderna booster is available. Additional clinics will be added to the calendar as supply and staffing allow.
Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Clinic: Wednesday December 15th- 12-2:00pm
Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Clinic: Monday December 20th- 2:30-5:00pm
Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Clinic: Wednesday December 22nd- 12-2:00pm
Clinics will be held at the City Hall Annex (50 Evergreen Ave). There are a few reminders:
• If you are asked to select a manufacturer preferred, select Moderna. Select the Annex location. While other clinic locations may appear, they are past clinics and it will list “no appointments available”.
• All clinics will be by registration only- No walk-ins will be available. Once appointments are full, the clinic will be closed and listed as “no appointments available”.
• If you need to cancel your appointment, please open your confirmation email and follow the cancelation option. Cancelation will open the appointment for others.
• Please come at your designated appointment time to prevent crowding in the building
• Bring your vaccine card
- If you received Pfizer or Moderna, you must be 6 months past your second dose
- If you received Johnson & Johnson, you must wait 2 months past your vaccine date
Please register using google chrome or above: https://home.color.com/vaccine/register/somerville?calendar=3beb4564-0c4...
If applicable, any related agendas, minutes, audio/video recordings, and other materials will appear here.
Come and learn about the upcoming projects in Tufts Street and Glen Street, as well as safe streets education.
Somerville Recreation is gearing up for its second Teen Spaces Holiday Tour, a multi-day event across five dedicated teen spaces with activities that are free and open to the Somerville community…
Please submit website feedback using this form. Be sure to include:
Thank you for your feedback!