There will be a neighborhood meeting relative to a proposed mixed-use development consisting of three (3) residential units and commercial space at 53 Chester St.
About the Event
Pre-registration required. The Pfizer vaccine will be available for all people 5 years and up, and boosters will be available for all people 12 years and up. The clinic is free, regardless of immigration status or health insurance. Identification is not required.
All people 5 years and older are eligible to receive the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine. You are eligible to receive a Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine booster if are 12 years or older, and:
- You received your second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine at least 5 months ago, or
- You received the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine at least 2 months ago.
You are eligible for a second booster dose if you:
- You received your third dose of the Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine at least 4 months ago AND you are 50 years or older;
- You received your third dose of the Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine at least 4 months ago AND you are 12 years or older AND are immunocompromised.
- You received your second dose of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine at least four months ago.
If you have questions or need additional assistance, please call 311 (617-666-3311).
If applicable, any related agendas, minutes, audio/video recordings, and other materials will appear here.
Need special assistance? Request accommodations
This meeting of the Job Creation & Retention Trust will be conducted via remote participation.
Pursuant to Chapter 2 of the Acts of 2023, this meeting of a City Council Committee will be conducted via remote participation.
Please submit website feedback using this form. Be sure to include:
Thank you for your feedback!