May 25, 2022, 9:00 amWe will be bowling on Wednesday mornings from 9:00am - 11:00am on May 4th, May 11th, May 18th, and May 25th. Join us at Flatbread...
About the Event
Walk-ins welcome. Pre-registration accepted. Meet Mirabel, and get free ice cream and a $25 gift card for each vaccination. The Pfizer vaccine will be available for all people 5 years and up, and boosters will be available for all people 12 years and up. The clinic is free, regardless of immigration status or health insurance. Identification is not required.
All people 5 years and older are eligible to receive the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine. You are eligible to receive a Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine booster if are 12 years or older, and:
- You received your second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine at least 5 months ago, or
- You received the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine at least 2 months ago.
You are eligible for a second booster dose if you:
- You received your third dose of the Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine at least 4 months ago AND you are 50 years or older;
- You received your third dose of the Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine at least 4 months ago AND you are 12 years or older AND are immunocompromised.
- You received your second dose of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine at least four months ago.
If you have questions or need additional assistance, please call 311 (617-666-3311).
Need special assistance? Request accommodations