Hadley and Oliver begin to fall for each other on their flight from New York to London. The probability of ever finding each other again seems impossible, but love - and London - may have a way of…
About the Event
The Somerville Traffic Commission will host a special virtual meeting to review public comment and deliberate on the City’s new Draft Safety Plan for Holland Street. This plan proposes adding protected bike lanes from Teele Square to Buena Vista Road to improve safety for all users. This plan requires restriction of parking on one side of the street. The Safety Plan was developed in response to the tragic crash that killed a Somerville resident in August in the Teele Square area.
This meeting follows the special Traffic Commission meeting held on September 21, where the Mayor and City staff presented the draft plan and Commissioners heard public comment. The recording and presentation slides are available on the project website, somervillema.gov/hollandstreetdesign.
Written testimony will continue to be accepted until 4 p.m. on Thursday, October 6. Written comments can be sent:
- By email to the Traffic Commission at email@example.com (Please CC: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- By mail to: Parking Department, ATTN: Traffic Commission, 133 Holland St, Somerville, MA 02144.
To join the virtual meeting, please click on or copy and paste the following link into your browser: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/86224237670
To view the safety proposal, please click on or copy and paste the following link into your browser:
To join by phone you can use:
- One tap mobile : US: +13017158592,,86224237670# or +13092053325,,86224237670#
- Or Telephone: Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location): US: +1 301 715 8592 or +1 309 205 3325 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 646 558 8656 or +1 646 931 3860 or +1 564 217 2000 or +1 669 444 9171 or +1 719 359 4580 or +1 720 707 2699 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 386 347 5053
- Webinar ID: 862 2423 7670
Need special assistance? Request accommodations
Come and learn about the upcoming projects in Tufts Street and Glen Street, as well as safe streets education.
Somerville Recreation is gearing up for its second Teen Spaces Holiday Tour, a multi-day event across five dedicated teen spaces with activities that are free and open to the Somerville community…
Please submit website feedback using this form. Be sure to include:
Thank you for your feedback!