About the Human Services Division - Supportive Services
The Human Services Division of the City of Somerville Department of Health and Human Services provides a variety of supportive services to the Somerville Community to promote health and well-being. These are available at no cost to Somerville residents of all ages.
- Supportive Counseling for Youth, Individuals, and Families
- Educational and Support Groups
- Information and Referral to Services Including:
- Mental Health Services
- Utility and Benefit Assistance
- Youth Services
- Housing Support
- Workforce Development
- Financial Literacy
- Legal Assistance
- Survivor Services
- Health Services
- Literacy and Language Development
- Public Health Services
- Substance Misuse Services for Youth
- Brief Case Management
- Needs Assessment and Service Coordination for Individuals and Families
- School Consultation, Support, and Advocacy
Referrals for services may be completed by individuals directly seeking services, parents or guardians, service providers, or community partners. Please complete the online contact form below to complete the request.
Please submit website feedback using this form. Be sure to include:
Thank you for your feedback!