Sep 21, 2019, 9:30 amThe Somerville Public Library and St. Mark Community Education Program will host a free, 12-part Citizenship Interview Preparation Class on...
About the Event
5 Cherry St.
- Ward 6: Tuesday, May 8, TAB Building Senior Center Room, 167 Holland St.
- Ward 5: Monday, May 14, Kennedy School, 5 Cherry St.
- Ward 7: Monday, May 14, West Somerville Neighborhood School, 177 Powder House Blvd.
- Ward 1: Wednesday, May 30, East Somerville Community School Auditorium, 50 Cross St.
- Ward 2: Tuesday, May 22, Argenziano School, 290 Washington St.
- Ward 4: Thursday, May 31, Healey School, 5 Meacham St.
- Ward 3: Tuesday, June 5, Somerville High School Library, 81 Highland Ave. (enter through the Field House doors)
Individuals with disabilities who need auxiliary aids and services for effective communication, written materials in alternative formats, or reasonable modifications in policies and procedures, in order to access the programs and activities of the City of Somerville or to attend meetings, should contact Nency Salamoun, at 617-625-6600 x2323 or [email protected].
Need special assistance? Request accommodations