Jul 08, 2020, 10:30 amCOVID-19 tests are available to all Somerville residents for free, regardless of health insurance or immigration status. You do not need to...
About the Event
Mayor Joseph A. Curtatone and the Board of Aldermen invite residents to the Spring 2019 ResiStat Community Meetings, a twice-yearly effort to share the latest City news, data, and neighborhood updates directly with residents and gather their feedback. ResiStat is both a great way to learn more about what’s happening in your neighborhood and around Somerville and a chance to talk with elected officials, City staff, and neighbors. A social half hour before the meeting and time after the meeting provide an easy opportunity for one-on-one chats. (Pizza and kid-friendly, healthy snacks will be served too.)
Seven neighborhood meetings, one in each ward, will be held in the month of May. Mayor Curtatone, ward and at-large aldermen, members of the Somerville Police Department, and City staff will discuss issues that are important to residents. And residents will also have time to ask about other issues that are important to them.
Interpretation into Spanish, Portuguese, and Haitian Creole will be provided upon request.
For more information about ResiStat, or with any questions, contact ResiStat Coordinator, Taylor Ko, at [email protected] or 617-625-6600 ext. 2620.
Meetings run from 6:30 to 8 p.m., with refreshments at 6 p.m. Not sure which ward you live in? Find out with the MySomerville address lookup tool.
- Ward 6: Wed, May 1 - Somerville Community Baptist Church, 31 College Ave. Somerville, MA 02144
- Ward 7: Wed, May 8 - West Somerville Neighborhood School Cafeteria, 177 Powder House Blvd. Somerville, MA 02144
- Ward 5: Mon, May 13 - Kennedy School Cafeteria, 5 Cherry St. Somerville, MA 02144
- Ward 2: Wed, May 15 - Public Safety Building, 220 Washington St. Somerville, MA 02143
- Ward 3: Thu, May 16 - Somerville High School Cafeteria, 81 Highland Ave. Somerville, MA 02143
- Ward 1: Tue, May 21 - East Somerville Community School Auditorium, 50 Cross St. Somerville, MA 02145
- Ward 4: Thu, May 30 - Healey School, 5 Meacham St. Somerville, MA 02145
Need special assistance? Request accommodations