Mar 30, 2020, 7:00 amJoin us for a fun filled day at Foxwoods Casino. Price includes transportation and a yet to be determined package. Please see...
About the Event
Mayor Joseph A. Curtatone and the City Council invite residents to the Fall 2019 ResiStat Community Meetings, a twice-yearly effort to share the latest City news, data, and neighborhood updates directly with residents and gather their feedback.
ResiStat is both a great way to learn more about what’s happening in your neighborhood and around Somerville and a chance to talk with elected officials, City staff, and neighbors. A social half hour before the meeting and time after the meeting provide an easy opportunity for one-on-one chats. Pizza and kid-friendly, healthy snacks will be served too.
Seven neighborhood meetings, one in each ward, will be held in the month of October. Mayor Curtatone, ward and at-large City Councilors, members of the Somerville Police and Somerville Fire Department, and City staff will discuss issues that are important to residents. Residents will also have time to ask about other issues that are important to them.
Meetings run from 6:30 to 8 p.m., with refreshments at 6 p.m. Not sure which ward you live in? Find out with the MySomerville address lookup tool. Interpretation into Spanish, Portuguese, and Haitian Creole will be provided upon request.
For more information about ResiStat, please contact ResiStat Coordinator, Taylor Ko, at [email protected] or 617-625-6600 ext. 2620.
- Ward 6: Wed, Oct 2 - Somerville Community Baptist Church, 31 College Ave.
- Ward 2: Thu, Oct 3 - Argenziano School Cafeteria, 290 Washington St.
- Ward 5: Thu, Oct 10, Kennedy School Cafeteria, 5 Cherry St.
- Ward 1: Wed, Oct 16 - East Somerville Community School Auditorium, 50 Cross St.
- Ward 3: Thu, Oct 17 - Somerville High School Auditorium, 81 Highland Ave.
- Ward 7 Wed, Oct 23 - West Somerville Neighborhood School Cafeteria, 177 Powder House Blvd.
- Ward 4: Thu, Oct 24 - Healey School Cafeteria, 5 Meacham St.
Individuals with disabilities who need auxiliary aids and services for effective communication, written materials in alternative formats, or reasonable modifications in policies and procedures, in order to access the programs and activities of the City of Somerville or to attend meetings, should contact the City’s ADA Coordinator, Nency Salamoun, at 617-625-6600 x2323 or [email protected] .
Need special assistance? Request accommodations