About the Human Services Division
The Human Services Division helps community members to advocate for themselves and oversees services to support their mental, social, and physical wellbeing. We do this by:
- Providing information, referral, and outreach services on various topics including (but not limited to) shelter, food, employment and health services access
- Developing strong partnerships with community organizations and service providers
- Assisting constituents with the completion of application forms for assistance
- Serving as an advocate for constituents, mediating interactions with several agencies
- Developing and conducting programming, and
- Leading/moderating support groups
Director of Human Services
Somerville, MA 02145
Programs & Initiatives
The Youth Pass CharlieCard provides reduced fares for bus and subway riders.
Please submit website feedback using this form. Be sure to include:
A description of the issue (if any)
A link to the affected pages
Thank you for your feedback!