May 05, 2021, 10:00 amThis class will be held on Wednesdays from 10-12 (from March 3-June 2) on Zoom and is for adults who are interested in improving their...
About the Event
The Somerville Public Schools and the City of Somerville will be jointly hosting an online Schools Reopening Town Hall on local efforts to prepare for the 2020/2021 school year amid the coronavirus pandemic. The meeting is scheduled for Monday, September 21, at 5:30 p.m. Spanish, Portuguese, and Haitian Creole interpretation will be available.
How to Participate
Watch: The meeting will be live-streamed. View it live on:
- City Cable TV and the Educational Channel (Channels 13 & 15 on RCN, Channels 15 & 22 on Comcast)
- City YouTube: youtube.com/SomervilleCityTV
- Via the City Website: somervillema.gov/TV (Select “Watch Live Stream”)
Join the Town Hall online or by phone:
- The meeting will be hosted on the Zoom teleconferencing platform and there will also be an option to call into the meeting from a phone.
- Visit www.somervillema.gov/VirtualTownHall at the start time of the meeting to join live or get call-in information.
- The Somerville Public Schools will also send meeting information via their alert system to all student families and conduct additional multilingual outreach via the School’s Somerville Family Learning Collaborative.
- Call-in information will also be available on the day of each meeting on City Cable TV and the Educational Channel (channels 13 & 15 on RCN, channels 15 & 22 on Comcast) or by calling 311.
Individuals with disabilities who need auxiliary aids and services for effective communication, written materials in alternative formats, or reasonable modifications in policies and procedures, in order to access the programs and activities of the City of Somerville or to attend meetings, should contact Nency Salamoun, at 617-625-6600 x2323 or [email protected].
Need special assistance? Request accommodations